8.03.2010

It's Tuesday.

And Zoltan forgot to upload the pictures I needed to count cells to the computer in the lab, so I find myself bored out of my mind yet again =/

This totally sucks. I was really looking forward to having something mindless to do when I got here this morning. My brain has been on constant ruminate and it's just about to drive me crazy. I keep thinking about the worst situations and it's almost to the point of making me sick. I hate this. I'm trying so hard to be cool, calm, and collected but my brain won't let me and these worst case scenarios I keep playing out in my mind aren't any fun. It's like thinking that worst could happen, and then vividly watching it all occur, but in my brain. And every time it happens, my heart stops and I want to jump out of my skin...it's so real and so freaking scary.

And Ben is coming down this week, but I don't know if he's coming tomorrow or Thursday. Either way, I'm really, super excited about seeing him.....BUT I have no patience left and I'm like, dying to see him right now. I just want to give him the biggest hug in the world and then never let go. I'm gunna kidnap him and put him in my closet and not let him go home until we move back up to school.

Anyways, I'm in a really odd mood right now, so I'll stop b*tching and get to work.

.pax.

No comments:

Post a Comment