7.30.2010

So...

My mom's birthday is on Monday and she seems to think that everyone has forgotten about it. BUT, I didn't and I ordered her some lovely handmade soaps that I really think she is going to like. She's really been struggling with bad dry skin caused by some of her medication and the soaps that I found are made with shea butter and meant for use on specifically dry skin. And you know what else? They're HANDMADE!!! I got them from a vendor on etsy and was a little worried that they might not send in time to arrive this weekend. However, I emailed Rebecca and she was so wonderful and shipped them priority mail (at no extra cost to me)...they arrived yesterday. And they smell absolutely amazing!!! I'm anxious to see how my mom likes them, but I think all of you should check out Rebecca's Soap Deli. =]


.pax.


No comments:

Post a Comment