7.26.2010

best weekend EVER!

After a *very* looooong last week, I needed some time to goof off and just relax before I got back down to studying for my MCAT retake. So, I hopped in my dad's truck (my car couldn't make the drive) and drove up to Spartanburg for the weekend. I'd made plans to stay with my good friend Kemper in her new apartment and couldn't wait to see Ben after a 2 week separation. It's funny to think that 2 weeks is the longest we've ever been apart and we were completely dysfunctional as human beings for the latter half of the second week...it's like separation anxiety times a bajillion!! But I digress, I had the day off from work and was in the Burg by 3, so Ben and I just hung out and cuddled, enjoying each other's much needed company. Later in the afternoon, we met up with Kemper and her new boy!!!!! YAY!!!!! He's so presh! Anywho, after staying up waaaaay too late for girl talk on Friday night, Ben, Kemper, Stephen, and I spent a few hours at the pool and then went to Frankie's Fun Park for Johnny Rocket's, Putt-putt, arcade games, and laser tag...it was a blast! I love being able to resort back to being a kid again...Ben even hit a few balls in the batting cages too =] We then spent the rest of the evening sprawled out around Kemper's living room watching movies and being complete bums. Haha...this weekend was just what I needed and although I'm, like, totally exhausted from all the driving, I wouldn't have missed it for the world!!!

Here's to another week...let's see what it has in store!

.pax.

No comments:

Post a Comment